Yesterday I made the most delicious Easter treat; it’s probably the easiest recipe to follow. Ever.
Here are the simple steps that I followed:
- Melt lots and lots of chocolate in a saucepan or in the microwave – make sure you don’t burn it!
- Crumble up shredded wheat or ordinary cornflakes
- Mix them together in a large bowl
- Put them into bun cases
- Decorate them with cute chicks and mini eggs
- Leave the to set
Altogether, the ingredients only cost me a few pounds and I made 28 nests in total. This is ideal if you’re on a budget.
Thank you for reading! I really hope you try to make them this Easter, I think it would be nice to send these to people as gifts as opposed to giving people Easter eggs.
Ways you can reach me:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @courteneyjn
- Instagram: @courteneynoonan
Bye for now,