In November, Come Round contacted me and asked me to work with them on their MyKindaBook (#MKBParty) campaign, where I was given several books and a selection of goodies to try out for myself. Seeing as they kindly sent me more products than I need for myself, I thought I’d give some away to say thank you to people who have been supporting my blog recently.
The giveaway is running on my Twitter over at @courteneyjn if you want to enter. All you have to do is follow me and retweet the pinned tweet on my profile. The giveaway is open to the UK only this time but I’m looking to do more international giveaways as my blog grows. The winner will be chosen at random on December 29th 2016 – I’ll announce who the winner is at some point during that day. Bear with me because I’ll actually be travelling to Budapest that day too. The giveaway prize will be posted in early January as that’s when I’ll be back in the UK…
You can see the giveaway prizes in the Tweet but here’s a brief list of everything that’s up for grabs:
- Significant Life Events notebook. This little notebook works really well as a list book as it’s small enough to fit in most bags.
- Soap & Glory Highlight and Sculpt Stick. Soap & Glory is one of my all time favourite brands so I was really excited when I opened this! It’s essentially a highlight and blush all in one.
- ‘A lie was like a fire’ candle. This candle smells amazing – it’s vanilla scented so it’ll fit most people’s tastes.
- Bookmark and pencil. Nice little additions to the notebook and book.
- Yankee Candle in Pineapple Cilantro. In case vanilla isn’t your thing, I added one of my own fruity Yankee Candles.
- Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Hand Food. This is one of my favourite skincare products so I’m sure the winner will love it too.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. This book is actually in The Zoella Book Club at WHSmith so I’m sure a lot of people would love to read this.
- Travel mug. I actually have a few travel mugs so I thought someone else could make better use of this. Tis the season for hot drinks after all.
As always, thank you for reading.
Ways you can reach me:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @courteneyjn
- Instagram: @courteneynoonan
- Pinterest: @courteneynoonan
- Bloglovin’: @courteneynoonan
Bye for now,